Discover a seasoned team of Executives who form part of the MRN Group. With decades of Experience, our team of Execs will pave the way in helping you.
Diploma in Information Technology (DIT); Bachelor of Commerce in Information
and Technology Management Degree
Postgraduate Diploma In Management Practice (PGDip)
- Member of The Institute of IT Professionals South Africa (IITPSA)
- Member of the za Domain Name Authority (.zadna)
- Member of the Institute of Directors (IoDSA)
- Shared Value Africa Initiative (SVAI),
Father, Husband, Venture Capitalist, Entrepreneur, Amateur golfer ,Chairman Of MRN Investment Group, Non-Executive Director of Power Matla Logistics (PTY) Ltd, Non-Executive Director of Wabtec Corporation, Founder & CEO of Andrew Maringa Foundation, Founder & Director of Tendai ICT (PTY) Ltd.
Andrew`s Specialties Are Shared Value (Purpose beyond Profits), IoT, Blockchain,
IoT Security, Design Thinking, Robotics, AI, Big Data, Project Management, Social
Innovation, Creative Problem Solving, IT Management and Strategy.
Andrew has got over a decade working experience in the IT industry and he
has worked for the following Companies: Paracon as an IT Technician, Deloitte
and Touché as an IT Support Technician, Mthombo IT Services (EOH) as an IT
Support Engineer, Dimension Data as a Network Support Engineer during the
historic first presidential elections in DRC in year 2006, Bytes Technology as
a Senior IT Engineer, Siemens as a Senior Support Engineer, Medscheme as a
Senior Applications and Systems Specialist, Multichoice as an IT BackOffice
Engineer and Helios IT Solutions as Senior Servers Specialist.
Andrew is currently studying towards a Master of Business Administration
Degree (MBA) at Henley Business School.
Andrew also did and completed the following International courses and certifications:
- MCSD – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE2003)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE 2012) Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE 2012) Private Cloud
- MOF – Microsoft Operations Framework Foundation
- Prince 2
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
I love working with clients and figuring out ways to make their day to day
operations more efficient. When a client calls me with a difficult problem, it
feels good to be able to resolve their issue. I enjoy football and I am a die-hard
Mamelodi Sundowns and Chelsea fan.
Dip: Biotechnology, B Tech Degree in Quality Management, MAP –Wits Business School, SAM-TRAC, TQM, OHSAS 18001 Implementation, OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
Wisani is currently studying towards a B Tech Degree in Project Management at Tshwane University of Technology.
Wisani has over a decade Experience in Health and Safety, specializing in Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management system (ISO 14001), Safety management system (OHSAS 18001:2007), Risk assessment, Safety operating procedure, Auditing, Legal compliance audits and Gap Analysis Audits.
Wisani has worked for the following Companies: Distell as a Lab Analyst, Protea Coin as a National SHE Coordinator, ZF Friedrichshafen as a Senior SHEQ Specialist and Zest WEG Group as a SHEQ Manager.
Johann Van Biljon
Johann is an experienced administrator who has operated in South African companies such as Epic Oil Mills, Incledons, Robor, Rovec Services and Taurus Cooperative. In 2007 he opted to start his own business and VBO Financial Services was born.
His experience was gained in the fields of Financial- and Management Accounting, Budgeting, Development of Business Plans and Implementation, Manpower and Payroll Administration, Tax Administration, Secretarial Services and continued Implementation of Improved Systems and Procedures.
He is a registered Tax Practitioner with SAIT and is a Certified Pastel Payroll Administrator. He has a B.Comm and Masters in Business Leadership degrees from Unisa.
Donald Dama heads up a financial services company within the group named Wealth Journey Solutions (PTY) Ltd T/A WJS.
WJS is accredited as an authorised financial services provider, FSP no: 49784, with Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA), WJS is licenced to provide insurance to protect assets, machinery, vehicles and buildings, business assurance, all kinds of business risk, group funeral cover, and other group as well as personal insurance products.
Donald has got over two decade’s experience within financial services industry and he has worked for the following Companies:
- Old Mutual – Production manager,
- Momentum – Financial Advisor,
- Oracle broker services – Broker
- Kunene Makopo Risk Solutions – Intermediary,
Donald is currently studying for a Key Individual qualification through
FPI. Providing financial solutions within his areas of competency ,
wealth management is his passion.
Those areas of competency include the following namely:
- Long-Term Insurance: Category A
- Short-Term Insurance: Personal Lines
- Long-Term Insurance: Category B1
- Long-Term Insurance: Category B2
- Long-Term Insurance: Category C
- Retail Pension Benefits
- Short-Term Insurance: Commercial Lines
- Pension Funds Benefits (excluding retail)
- Participatory interests in Collective Investment Schemes (Unit trust)
- Health Service Benefits
Marius Van Biljon
Experience in the mining, industrial, waste and environmental disciplines. Expertise includes mine water management, in particular deep underground mining environments. Duties included underground drilling, water sealing, pre-cementation, in-situ permeability testing and the development of dewatering programmes. Non-mining experience included waste site characterization, chemical and petrochemical contamination, water supply, environmental auditing and environmental impact assessment.
SACNASP South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions (400177/13)
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Sc. at University of Johannesburg (1984)
- B.Sc. Hons (Geology) at University of Johannesburg (1985)
- M.Sc. Hydrogeology at the University of the Free State (1995)
- PhD Hydrogeology at the Northwest University (2018)
- 1987 – 1990 Mine geologist, Western Areas Gold Mine, JCI Group
- 1990 – 1992 Senior exploration geologist, JCI Services
- 1992 – 1995 Assistant chief geologist, HJ Joel Gold Mine, JCI Group
- 1995 – 1999 Group geohydrologist, JCI Services
- 1999 – 2008 Principal geohydrologist, Rison Groundwater Consulting
- 2008 – 2009 Senior geohydrologist, Golder Associates, Perth Australia
- 2009 – 2010 Senior geohydrologist, Golder Associates, South Africa
- 2010 – 2012 Principal geohydrologist, MVB Consulting
- 2012 – 2017 Jones & Wagener Engineering and Environmental Consultants (Associate)
- 2017 – current Principal geohydrologist, MVB Consulting
National Diploma (Engineering) Civil, Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management)
- Candidate Civil Technician, Engineering Council of South Africa (2010) – 201120993
- Member, South African Institution of Civil Engineering (2012) – 20120997
A Civil Engineering Technologist with eight years of experience, Aaron Maringa specialises in Railway Engineering, Construction Management and Infrastructure Maintenance. His experience was gained locally within the rail infrastructure maintenance division of Transnet Freight Rail and the transport/rail sector at GIBB (Pty) Ltd.
His key experience includes:
- Railway Engineering
- Railway Infrastructure Maintenance
- Civil and Perway Engineering
- Construction Management
- Project Management, and
- Railway Safety Regulator compliance
- Project Engineer: Gautrain Management Agency (GMA) Technical Support Project (2019-2021)
: To provide services in connection with the provision of support to the Gautrain Management
Agency in technical and contract management pertaining variations of the Concession Agreement of
the Gautrain Rapid Link System.
- Project Leader: Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (EMM) Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) permit
application: Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (2018 – 2019): Condition assessments,
maintenance programme, cost estimations, risk assessments, interface agreements and updating and
submission of documents onto the National Information and Monitoring System (NIMS).
- Design Engineer (Perway and Civils): Faleme iron ore integrated project: Miferso (Senegal Government)
: Infrastructure condition assessment, review of exiting designs, route determination, and geometric
- Project Leader: Kelvin Power curve replacement: Kelvin Power: Review of scope and technical
specification documents, tender adjudication, management of sub-consultants, construction
supervision, quality control, project hand over and close-out.
- Engineer (Perway and Civil): Ngqura Manganese Port Terminal (NMET) concept design: Transnet
Capital Projects: Value engineering, concept design, Perway Optioneering, prepare the bill of quantities.
- Senior Engineer (Perway): Braamfontein depot tender adjudication: Prasa: Develop scoring matrices,
assessment of Perway methodology, deliberations and compilation of clarification questions.
- Perway Technician: Sasol Secunda consulting services: Sasol: Quality control, level crossing
inspections, reviewing of Perway layout designs.